Thursday, July 24, 2014

Two year old injured in fall

2014-05-05

By

A two year child was hospitalized after falling from a second floor window.
On Sunday, deputies responded to an Adams Road residence to a report of a child being injured. According to reports, the window on the second floor had been opened to air out smoke and odor from the home after food had been burned on the stove. Despite the screen still being in the window, the child pushed through and fell to the patio below. The child, who was staying with his grandparents, was air lifted to the hospital. No life threatening injures have been reported and the child was released to the hospital the next day.

 

Other Local News

Democratic Caucus on Saturday

Notice of Road Closure

Teacher gets assist from Katy Perry

PTC police chief resigns

Malfunctioning light snarls traffic in PTC

Mattie\'s call finds woman after accident

 

 

Website design, maintenance and hosting by Sunbelt Web Solutions